Welcome to PokeDS!
|Latest content additions|
|10/11||LotE Chapter 4: Jailbreak! by rehler (#3)|
|10/4||LotE Chapter 3: Chains of Darkness by rehler (#3)|
|09/27||The Chaotic Return of Latios Prologue by rehler (#3)|
|09/27||LotE Chapter 2: Wave of Chaos by rehler (#3)|
|09/21||LotE Chapter 1: Run and Survive by rehler (#3)|
|09/14||Legend of the Exile Intro by rehler (#3)|
Anyways, I woke up this morning and decided to fix a few things that have bothered me about PokeDS. Adoptables, namely, were a bit underfeatured and rather glitchy. Specifically, I went through and made the following changes:
- The Berry Tree was previously glitched, so it didn't add berries each try but instead replaced your berry count. This has been fixed.
- Points (which were never fully implemented on the site anyways) were done away with and that link on the drop down menu now shows your berries.
- Evolution for adoptables didn't work previously. Your adoptables should now evolve when they reach the right level!
- You can now nickname your adoptables when they hatch. In addition, you can add descriptions to their profiles.
- You can now feed berries to your Pokemon to speed up their leveling.
And that's all for now. Enjoy the small tweaks to adoptables and seeya guys around. Next time, maybe I'll try looking into what I can do about fixing up that damage calculator and search bar.
Edit: To celebrate finally making berries useful, I decided to add a slot machine feature for you guys. Enjoy. :)
All I can say is... Black and White are coming out in the US on
October 7, 2012
That means it's just a bit over a week from now when we'll be getting our Kyurem and Keldeo formes! So, how many of you guys will be buying the game launch day? Which version will you be getting?
The battle pitted Celery (#72) against the beyond_belief (#134) and ended up leaving Celery (#72) the champion. For those of you who weren't around to see it, stick around because some users recorded the battle.
Otherwise, I went ahead and made a thread for tournament warstories.
So as Round 3 of the tournament draws close to its end, we have weeded out inactive players and hopefully will progress quicker. With school days coming back, most battles may take place only in the afternoon. Brackets are viewable here
In other news, I've added a forum topic for adding/revising guides to the site. We have a good number of guides, but hopefully we can add more to the site! We only have a handful of people with writing privileges but with near 150 members, we can get more perspectives and have a larger number of guides to help out other users.