4 Total Posts
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:43:09 -0400
College is taking a toll on me.

You can call me Tiff!
I'm the founder of PokeDS.
My favorite Pokemon is Ho-Oh.
Girafarig Dragonair Flygon Articuno Ampharos
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 00:06:27 -0400
What's wrong? Are you getting too much work or are you not sure what you're doing?
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:43:08 -0400
Honestly, I probably just treid to do too much. It's better now but last week was the worst. I had an English project where we had to make a video game in two weeks, and I decided it was a good idea for me to tr to make it from scratch despite my professor recommending we use a game maker of some sort. I had multiple tests, which turned out to be alright.

Otherwise, more generally: Poor time management, getting distracted by drawing comics (I've been drawing a lot lately at least!), and working at two part time jobs.

You can call me Tiff!
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:02:35 -0400
I see. Properly setting your priorities will help a lot with time management. Try to get the most important things done first. Also, try not to get distracted too often, but make sure you take breaks every now and then to keep yourself from getting burned out. It's all about finding the right balance.

Last edited on Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:04:29 -0400

Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:58:43 -0500
Thanks, Zach. I think I'm getting better at this all, but I just seem to feel tired and rather zombie-like all the time. I can appreciate that I have the luxury to do things like drawing comics though!

And working in CS. The jobs can be stresful, but at least I get to do some actually pretty cool work for just being a random student.

You can call me Tiff!
Forums Home >> Rants >> Sleep deprivation
Pages: 1
4 Total Posts
Quick Reply

© 2017 PokeDS. Pokémon © 1995-2017 Nintendo/ Pokémon. Icons © LED24.
Page generated in 0.0981 seconds.
AboutContactLinkTermsPrivacyHelp
Silver Islands Indigo Plateau The Cave of Dragonflies Clash at the Summit