Whats Wrong? (PLEASE HELP)

Forums Home >> Discussions and Debate >> Whats Wrong? (PLEASE HELP)
Pages: 1
9 Total Posts
Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:58:22 -0400
So my girlfriend and I have been going out with each other for 2-3 months now and Ive noticed something. She doesn't hug me when I hug her and when she does... its not for long. Every day since she got a phone, we've been texting less and less. We generally talked for a good five hours most daysduring the first month and at the start of the second... unless her mom went out. That time has shortened by the weeks it seems. Since she got this new phone, she uses an app called Text+. See... she was grounded from that kinda stuff and now since she has a phone... she uses that all the time. Two days ago... I sent her about 4 texts and I got no response cause she used that app the whole time. Shes really not supposed to be using it anyways. The other day when we were talking, she checked her phone at least 4 times to check the app to see what people were talking about. This morning I went to talk to friends, turn around and see text+... What do I do?

Thu, 04 Apr 2013 18:00:33 -0400
The time when we texted for that long here recently... was when she couldn't use Text+ on Easter Weekend because she had to see family. IDK am I too clingy or something??

Tue, 09 Apr 2013 18:17:13 -0400
I would try to confront her and ask if anything is wrong.

You can call me Tiff!
I'm the founder of PokeDS.
My favorite Pokemon is Ho-Oh.
Girafarig Dragonair Flygon Articuno Ampharos
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 09:28:51 -0400
I've never experienced anything like that since I'm just a fifth grader, but if you really and truly want a better girlfriend, I would just, you know, slowly stop hanging out with her 'r something. XD Eventually she would probably notice and apologize and maybe realize why you were doing that. Eheh, hope this helped XD
~Jolteon rocks!!! .D.
Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:44:04 -0400
LOL Thunderclaw XP She left me... oh god how long ago? I think it was back during the first semester :P XD

Fri, 12 Sep 2014 22:15:24 -0400
Wow looks like spam...

Sat, 20 Sep 2014 01:38:55 -0400
Ugh this user is really starting to get on my nerves... -_-

Glad u sorted it out, Dungeons!!
In The Land Of Middle-Earth And Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Stuff, The Pokemon Of Equestria Rest On The Shoulders Of Some Demon-Hunting Brothers. Their Names: Sherlock Holmes And Ned the Piemaker.

"PaperToast PhD suggests that newspapers have magical fire restoring properties"

Sat, 11 Oct 2014 00:16:16 -0400
Eragon Wow I haven't seen you in forever :D

Wed, 07 Jan 2015 21:25:53 -0500
yeah well high school sucks xD
In The Land Of Middle-Earth And Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Stuff, The Pokemon Of Equestria Rest On The Shoulders Of Some Demon-Hunting Brothers. Their Names: Sherlock Holmes And Ned the Piemaker.

"PaperToast PhD suggests that newspapers have magical fire restoring properties"

Sun, 25 Jan 2015 02:31:59 -0500
If only we could like email each other or something like that x.x

Forums Home >> Discussions and Debate >> Whats Wrong? (PLEASE HELP)
Pages: 1
9 Total Posts
Quick Reply

© 2017 PokeDS. Pokémon © 1995-2017 Nintendo/ Pokémon. Icons © LED24.
Page generated in 0.0642 seconds.
AboutContactLinkTermsPrivacyHelp
Silver Islands Indigo Plateau The Cave of Dragonflies Clash at the Summit