Minirants

Forums Home >> Rants >> Minirants
Pages: 1... 2
27 Total Posts
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:55:48 -0400
feet. dont like them. they are so weird.

and i also dont like having cold feet.
no. feet suck

Last edited on Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:56:06 -0400

In The Land Of Middle-Earth And Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Stuff, The Pokemon Of Equestria Rest On The Shoulders Of Some Demon-Hunting Brothers. Their Names: Sherlock Holmes And Ned the Piemaker.

"PaperToast PhD suggests that newspapers have magical fire restoring properties"

Sun, 28 Oct 2012 14:34:15 -0400
Oh gawd Writers Block... HJGVFHGJ
Ffffin lack of imagination and inspiration. I need to stay artsy! Dx And nagging things like multitaking fails and you resist to multitask. "I wanna do this then I wouldn't be ablt to do that" kind of stuff. o_o Graaah
Live life the Pokemon way!:D
Click my Pokemon!
Sun, 06 Jan 2013 15:10:32 -0500
I wasn't sure whether to post this in minirants of miniyays but... I am back in college. XD

Winter break was fun but college will be fun to I think!

You can call me Tiff!
I'm the founder of PokeDS.
My favorite Pokemon is Ho-Oh.
Girafarig Dragonair Flygon Articuno Ampharos
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:15:14 -0500
College is really getting to me. Some of the grades I've gotten on some of my tests this semester are just... Yeah.

You can call me Tiff!
Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:23:33 -0400
I currently have so many mosquito bites that it looks like I have chicken pox.

You can call me Tiff!
Tue, 13 May 2014 01:12:32 -0400
When you know you ned to do work but you physically can't bring yoursef to do it.
In The Land Of Middle-Earth And Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Stuff, The Pokemon Of Equestria Rest On The Shoulders Of Some Demon-Hunting Brothers. Their Names: Sherlock Holmes And Ned the Piemaker.

"PaperToast PhD suggests that newspapers have magical fire restoring properties"

Sat, 20 Sep 2014 01:51:48 -0400
So... I got one.
FREAKING SPAMMERS!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE DELETE IASAKIELIA (#962)^?
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AN GIVE YOU TEN-THOUSAND YEARS OF FREE COOKIES im not even kidding
It's really pissing me off... -_-

Forums Home >> Rants >> Minirants
Pages: 1... 2
27 Total Posts
Quick Reply

© 2017 PokeDS. Pokémon © 1995-2017 Nintendo/ Pokémon. Icons © LED24.
Page generated in 0.0814 seconds.
AboutContactLinkTermsPrivacyHelp
Silver Islands Indigo Plateau The Cave of Dragonflies Clash at the Summit