Minirants

Forums Home >> Rants >> Minirants
Pages: 1 ...2
27 Total Posts
Fri, 20 Jul 2012 22:25:39 -0400
This is just a place to post short little snippets or thing that you want to rant about or whatever else. Stuff that doesn't really need a whole thread, but you want to type out anyways pretty much. XD

I'll start with:

Dangit, motivation, stop knocking on my door past bedtime! XD

You can call me Tiff!
I'm the founder of PokeDS.
My favorite Pokemon is Ho-Oh.
Girafarig Dragonair Flygon Articuno Ampharos
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 01:40:48 -0400
Wow that's annoying!

I get annoyed by wanting to stay up late but hating the tiredness in the morning...
:/
In The Land Of Middle-Earth And Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Stuff, The Pokemon Of Equestria Rest On The Shoulders Of Some Demon-Hunting Brothers. Their Names: Sherlock Holmes And Ned the Piemaker.

"PaperToast PhD suggests that newspapers have magical fire restoring properties"

Sun, 22 Jul 2012 23:26:00 -0400
I hate sudden urges to do work in conjunction with the indecisiveness of what work to do. :|

I should be doing work for the class I have tomorrow, but of course I'm doing my Summer homework for school.

Last edited on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 23:26:15 -0400

Black Milk - Personal Blog and Writing Repository

Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:20:50 -0400
Pretty much what Xavier said above.

I get random urges to work on something but have no clue what I should do, although it's usually just a lack rather than indecisiveness.

Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:50:47 -0400
I'm pretty upset right now because one of my friends promised me something but went back on their word.
Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:56:25 -0400
awwwww that's horrid!

I hate writer's block! or when you realise that the way you've written something backs you into a corner so that you can't write anything else and have to get rid of your previous work!
In The Land Of Middle-Earth And Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Stuff, The Pokemon Of Equestria Rest On The Shoulders Of Some Demon-Hunting Brothers. Their Names: Sherlock Holmes And Ned the Piemaker.

"PaperToast PhD suggests that newspapers have magical fire restoring properties"

Wed, 01 Aug 2012 14:48:07 -0400

This comic describes me right now. XD

Last edited on Wed, 01 Aug 2012 14:48:23 -0400

You can call me Tiff!
Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:11:49 -0400
that twist ending had me going

Sat, 04 Aug 2012 13:54:01 -0400
I tried for like 20 minutes this morning to do Steins;Gate fanart, but then I realized I wasn't very good at anime'ing. ;-;

You can call me Tiff!
Sat, 04 Aug 2012 14:31:16 -0400
I have those feels with Pokemon

I know I can do it but keep messing up

I don't even try with people vknybhyh4

Wed, 08 Aug 2012 13:46:15 -0400
I can't draw intentionally. I can only draw well when I'm doodling. Give me a sketchpad and it's going to look terrible. Give me some Spanish homework and it's going to be a masterpiece.

Thu, 09 Aug 2012 21:13:22 -0400
I once accidentally made a variable "privaet", thereby giving it an improper and illegal declaration. I'm am an incompetent violator of the law.
"Haven't you heard? The meaning of life is like a celery stick! Celery sticks also leave you hungry for something more... Like the meaning of life." -Tiff

Thu, 09 Aug 2012 21:53:37 -0400
Hahah, Xavier, I know that feeling. XD Though the quality of my random doodles has decreased over the years.

Oh Celery, don't worry. Only a fine of 5 seconds of your time on that violation! Sometimes accompanied by a roundabout overly long trial to figure out what the violation was though.

Anyways man. Summer is ending far too fast.

You can call me Tiff!
Thu, 09 Aug 2012 22:25:55 -0400

Quoted from Xavier (#4)
I can't draw intentionally. I can only draw well when I'm doodling. Give me a sketchpad and it's going to look terrible. Give me some Spanish homework and it's going to be a masterpiece.

This is incredibly true Xavier, and i totally see where you are coming from!^^

When you're sitting in class and someone sprays like a WHOLE aerosol can and it's just WWAY too much and is FREAKING SMELLLLLLLLS!

Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:06:55 -0400
OH man I HATE that Lynx and anything like it STINK like shit. I don't get the point of those things they're supposed to attract girls, but I always wanna run in the opposite direction when I smell that stuff XP
**<3 Pokemon, Merlin, Revenge, The Twilight Saga, Once Upon A Time, Photography, The Last Vampire Series, The Inheritance Series, The Iron Fey Series, Death Note <3**

Wed, 15 Aug 2012 07:20:44 -0400

Quoted from Tiff (#1)

This comic describes me right now. XD

I HAVE FOUND THE FEMALE MASIAH!!!! rotflad (Rolling on the floor laughing and dying)

Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:27:47 -0400
I kind of hate seeing people I vaguely know in public spaces. Like, I like going out in public, but not anywhere near my town. I don't like seeing my schoolmates and awkwardly waving to them as we pass each other by.

Sat, 18 Aug 2012 20:35:42 -0400
ooh yeah taht's awkward...

Sat, 01 Sep 2012 17:45:16 -0400
Even though I don't live with my mom, every time I see her, she's always commenting on my clothes or appearance or whatever.

I don't mind trying to dress cute and whatnot, but obsessing over how I look just isn't me. I just dislike the tangents she goes into about how no one will ever love you, etc if you don't look amazing all the time. I may not be the most popular person being the way I am, but I'm pretty fine with that.

You can call me Tiff!
Sat, 22 Sep 2012 23:36:49 -0400
I have finally come to terms with one of life's greatest inevitabilities:

No matter how much my programming skills improve, I will always find myself eventually spending frustrating spans of time dealing with code that -should- work.

You can call me Tiff!
Sun, 30 Sep 2012 18:46:34 -0400

Quoted from Tiff (#1)
I have finally come to terms with one of life's greatest inevitabilities:

No matter how much my programming skills improve, I will always find myself eventually spending frustrating spans of time dealing with code that -should- work.

Welcome to the party.
"Haven't you heard? The meaning of life is like a celery stick! Celery sticks also leave you hungry for something more... Like the meaning of life." -Tiff

Forums Home >> Rants >> Minirants
Pages: 1 ...2
27 Total Posts
Quick Reply

© 2017 PokeDS. Pokémon © 1995-2017 Nintendo/ Pokémon. Icons © LED24.
Page generated in 0.2283 seconds.
AboutContactLinkTermsPrivacyHelp
Silver Islands Indigo Plateau The Cave of Dragonflies Clash at the Summit