Pokemon comics

Forums Home >> Writing >> Pokemon comics
Pages: 1
7 Total Posts
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:03:56 -0500
I've been making Pokemon comics lately and thought I'd go ahead and post them here for all of you guys to see and read! :)

The Life of Charmander

The Life of Charmander 2

You can call me Tiff!
I'm the founder of PokeDS.
My favorite Pokemon is Ho-Oh.
Girafarig Dragonair Flygon Articuno Ampharos
Sun, 05 Feb 2012 20:15:57 -0500
Posting here for reference. New comic!

I'll probably be adding a comics channel to PokeDS in the future. :)

You can call me Tiff!
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 00:59:10 -0500
hahaha very funny tiff^^
In The Land Of Middle-Earth And Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Stuff, The Pokemon Of Equestria Rest On The Shoulders Of Some Demon-Hunting Brothers. Their Names: Sherlock Holmes And Ned the Piemaker.

"PaperToast PhD suggests that newspapers have magical fire restoring properties"

Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:56:21 -0500
Woo, glad you enjoyed them! :D

Any Pokemon you guys would like to see in comics? I will start trying to think of ideas to all draw sometime! ^_^

You can call me Tiff!
Fri, 02 Mar 2012 19:13:39 -0500
uuuummm how bout ho-oh and lugia?
or the eeveelutions?
In The Land Of Middle-Earth And Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Stuff, The Pokemon Of Equestria Rest On The Shoulders Of Some Demon-Hunting Brothers. Their Names: Sherlock Holmes And Ned the Piemaker.

"PaperToast PhD suggests that newspapers have magical fire restoring properties"

Fri, 02 Mar 2012 20:56:56 -0500
u could make different ones for all the starters. like one comic for the johto starters, and another one for the sinnoh ones?
**<3 Pokemon, Merlin, Revenge, The Twilight Saga, Once Upon A Time, Photography, The Last Vampire Series, The Inheritance Series, The Iron Fey Series, Death Note <3**

Sun, 27 Jul 2014 17:39:49 -0400
And Mew. You must not forget Mew

Sun, 14 May 2017 22:11:46 -0400
On the Adidas Originals Superstar 28th Nike Online Store of July, TOMS For Sale the English fleet again Yeezy Men appeared canada goose jacket outlet in Lough Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag Foyle, Moncler Sale and bore up steadily botas de futbol towards the obstructions zapatillas nike baratas above Culmore Fort, near adidas store the Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher mouth of Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace the abercrombie and fitch store river. It consisted of new pandora charms twenty Adidas Superstar ships of war, 300 transports Uggs For Cheap laden with provisions Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace and military Michael Kors stores, Yeezy Boost Sale Online and 6,000 veteran huarache sneakers troops under the command of toms shoes outlet General Nike Air Huarache For Sale Kirke.20 The result may be anticipated. The nike air max running shoes blockading army, Uggs Pas Cher Soldes not toms sale having cannon of sufficient Soccer Boots Outlet nike calibre to ugg factory outlet sink the approaching nike schuhe günstig vessels, the boom across Kobe Shoes Nike the river was Ray Ban Sunglasses Online broken. Derry was Cheap Nike Huarache partially relieved Hogan Outlet on Moncler Outlet Online that day, and, Air max levně on air force one pas cher the 30th, all converse store attempts of the günstige nike schuhe besiegers to Nike Air Max Cheap thwart their movements had become Discount TOMS futile. The Air max dam whole scarpe nike fleet nike air rode Negozi Pandora up the Cheap Toms Outlet Store river, Nike Outlet and succored canada goose jackets on sale the beleaguered town, and the TOMS SHOES OUTLET Irish Air Jordan Retro Sale army, after a few days more, nike tn pas cher raised the Nike Store siege, and retired Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace towards louboutin heels Dublin, on chaussure Nike homme which goedkope nike air max Marshal zapatillas running Schomberg Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap was Nike Shoes Online reported to be projecting a descent. On Canada goose dam their way they were Chaussure Air Max joined cheap uggs by the remnant of Mountcashel's command; nor was the news that Yeezy Black preceded Michael Kors Clearance them in Dublin Air Max Femme of a Nike Air 90 more cheering character. pandora jewelry store Since prada outlet the siege nfl store had commenced, Scarpe Air Max the famous Moncler Outlet Store battle TOMS OUTLET of Killicrankie billige nike sko had been Cheap Air Max Trainers fought and won. There, nike sneakers on the 26th Nike Air Max Goedkoop of May, Dundee, Nike Shox Cheap at the head Canada Goose Outlet of New Air Max 2017 2,000 Cheap Air Max Irish, Air Nike and about the same number Jordan Store of Highlanders, defeated General Canada Goose Outlet Mackay's army of 8,000 veterans. Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher But with this Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses victory Nike Soccer Cleats Boots expired the hopes Discount Air Max of chaussures nike pas cher the Adidas Neo Discount Sale Jacobite cause scarpe hogan outlet in christian louboutin outlet Scotland. 23 IS BACK Store Dundee vans shoe store received a Hugo Boss Sale mortal wound in Nike Pas Cher Femme the Toms Factory Outlet moment Nike Air Damen of victory; Oakley Sunglasses Cheap the cheap nike air max Highlanders, Nike Air Sneakers dispirited Adidas Superstar Sale Online by his cheap uggs for women death, Michael Kors Handbags Discount dispersed after a few Christian Louboutin Heels unimportant skirmishes, Cheap Michael Kors and what was left of the Irish Pandora Store Sale contingent returned to their own Adidas Originals Stan Smith country.

So ended Pandora Store the siege Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace of Derry, an Pandora Store affair of little military note, Timberland Outlet but of nike shoes great Air Max Sneakers political Nike Zapatos and religious Stone Island Outlet import. Though its gates were Boty Nike Air closed against the UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN king's troops ugg store on Boutique Ugg the Ugg boots Sale 7th Coach Bags On Sale of December, free access to it Descuentos Nike from the sea suivre un envoi was not obstructed until Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel the Ugg Pas Cher En France surrender of Culmore, on hogan scontate the 21st of April. Pandora Official Website It had made nike jordan shoes ample preparation pandora beads for a longchamp bags on sale siege, and, Ugg Pas Cher Femme notwithstanding the new jordan releases blockade, Air Max 90 had Nike Factory Store received coach factory outlet online 480 barrels of nike air jordan pas cher gunpowder, and new yeezy shoes stores of provisions Nike Shoes Sale Store and womens nike air max clothing, from that Canada Goose Womens Coats time until the pandora outlet store end of June. It had Nike Roshe Run Sale not been closely Jordan Sneakers For Sale invested until the latter Official Toms Shoes Outlet part of May; Ugg Outlet Online Store and, unless Nike Air Women from Boost Yeezy Sale On Line the two light Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes field-pieces of General fitflops sale uk Wauchop, on Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet the water-side, there was no cannonade nike mercurial soccer cleats whatever Air Max Pas Cher before nike sb stefan janoski the 21st of reebok running shoes June, when Vans Black Sneakers Berwick withdrew to Enniskillen. The defenders, during the ugg clearance heat of the siege, had other Jordan Shoes Air advantages not generally Nike Air Jordan 11 accorded to an Air Max Kopen enemy. They were Cheap Real Jordans allowed to Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher send away Nike Shox discount Sale ten thousand of zapatilla adidas the retro jordans for cheap sick official NHL jerseys and Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap indigent inhabitants, and, during chaussure basket homme the armistice that Jordan Schoenen ensued, had managed to admit Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher an equal number adidas outlet "of the zapatos de futbol nike young moncler jacket sale and Original Ugg Boots active." They had thirty siege-guns ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE on newest lebron shoes their nike sportschuhe walls, 10,000 "regimented men," Nike Air Pas Cher and a population, stated at twenty thousand, to supply the casualties Michael Kors Outlet of war.
Forums Home >> Writing >> Pokemon comics
Pages: 1
7 Total Posts
Quick Reply

© 2017 PokeDS. Pokémon © 1995-2017 Nintendo/ Pokémon. Icons © LED24.
Page generated in 0.1362 seconds.
AboutContactLinkTermsPrivacyHelp
Silver Islands Indigo Plateau The Cave of Dragonflies Clash at the Summit