Viewing Type: Fire

Back Back to Pokedex Main
Jump to:
pokeball.png The Basics
normal fighting flying poison ground rock bug ghost steel fire water grass electric psychic ice dragon dark
Damage Taken1 ×1 ×1 ×1 ×2 ×2 ×½ ×1 ×½ ×½ ×2 ×½ ×1 ×1 ×½ ×1 ×1 ×
Damage Given1 ×1 ×1 ×1 ×1 ×½ ×2 ×1 ×2 ×½ ×½ ×2 ×1 ×1 ×2 ×½ ×1 ×
lucky-egg.png Fire Type Pokemon

48 Fire Type Pokemon

Num Icon Pokemon Type HP Atk Def S Atk S Def Speed Total
643 Reshiram Reshiram dragon fire 100 120 100 150 120 90 680
637 Volcarona Volcarona bug fire 85 60 65 135 105 100 550
636 Larvesta Larvesta bug fire 55 85 55 50 55 60 360
631 Heatmor Heatmor fire 85 97 66 105 66 65 484
609 Chandelure Chandelure ghost fire 60 55 90 145 90 80 520
608 Lampent Lampent ghost fire 60 40 60 95 60 55 370
607 Litwick Litwick ghost fire 50 30 55 65 55 20 275
555 Darmanitan Darmanitan fire 105 140 55 30 55 95 480
554 Darumaka Darumaka fire 70 90 45 15 45 50 315
514 Simisear Simisear fire 75 98 63 98 63 101 498
513 Pansear Pansear fire 50 53 48 53 48 64 316
500 Emboar Emboar fire fighting 110 123 65 100 65 65 528
499 Pignite Pignite fire fighting 90 93 55 70 55 55 418
498 Tepig Tepig fire 65 63 45 45 45 45 308
494 Victini Victini psychic fire 100 100 100 100 100 100 600
485 Heatran Heatran fire steel 91 90 106 130 106 77 600
467 Magmortar Magmortar fire 75 95 67 125 95 83 540
392 Infernape Infernape fire fighting 76 104 71 104 71 108 534
391 Monferno Monferno fire fighting 64 78 52 78 52 81 405
390 Chimchar Chimchar fire 44 58 44 58 44 61 309
324 Torkoal Torkoal fire 70 85 140 85 70 20 470
323 Camerupt Camerupt fire ground 70 100 70 105 75 40 460
322 Numel Numel fire ground 60 60 40 65 45 35 305
257 Blaziken Blaziken fire fighting 80 120 70 110 70 80 530
256 Combusken Combusken fire fighting 60 85 60 85 60 55 405
255 Torchic Torchic fire 45 60 40 70 50 45 310
250 Ho-Oh Ho-Oh fire flying 106 130 90 110 154 90 680
244 Entei Entei fire 115 115 85 90 75 100 580
240 Magby Magby fire 45 75 37 70 55 83 365
229 Houndoom Houndoom dark fire 75 90 50 110 80 95 500
228 Houndour Houndour dark fire 45 60 30 80 50 65 330
219 Magcargo Magcargo fire rock 50 50 120 80 80 30 410
218 Slugma Slugma fire 40 40 40 70 40 20 250
157 Typhlosion Typhlosion fire 78 84 78 109 85 100 534
156 Quilava Quilava fire 58 64 58 80 65 80 405
155 Cyndaquil Cyndaquil fire 39 52 43 60 50 65 309
146 Moltres Moltres fire flying 90 100 90 125 85 90 580
136 Flareon Flareon fire 65 130 60 95 110 65 525
126 Magmar Magmar fire 65 95 57 100 85 93 495
078 Rapidash Rapidash fire 65 100 70 80 80 105 500
077 Ponyta Ponyta fire 50 85 55 65 65 90 410
059 Arcanine Arcanine fire 90 110 80 100 80 95 555
058 Growlithe Growlithe fire 55 70 45 70 50 60 350
038 Ninetales Ninetales fire 73 76 75 81 100 100 505
037 Vulpix Vulpix fire 38 41 40 50 65 65 299
006 Charizard Charizard fire flying 78 84 78 109 85 100 534
005 Charmeleon Charmeleon fire 58 64 58 80 65 80 405
004 Charmander Charmander fire 39 52 43 60 50 65 309
tm-fire.pngFire Type Moves

29 Fire Type Moves

Name Type Class Power Accuracy PP Effect
Fire Punch fire physical 75 100% 15 Has a 10% chance to burn the target.
Ember fire special 40 100% 25 Has a 10% chance to burn the target.
Flamethrower fire special 95 100% 15 Has a 10% chance to burn the target.
Fire Spin fire special 35 85% 15 Prevents the target from fleeing and inflicts damage for 2-5 turns.
Fire Blast fire special 120 85% 5 Has a 10% chance to burn the target.
Flame Wheel fire physical 60 100% 25 Has a 10% chance to burn the target. Lets frozen Pokémon thaw themselves.
Sacred Fire fire physical 100 95% 5 Has a 50% chance to burn the target. Lets frozen Pokémon thaw themselves.
Sunny Day fire non-damaging -- -- 5 Changes the weather to sunny for five turns.
Heat Wave fire special 100 90% 10 Has a 10% chance to burn the target.
Will-O-Wisp fire non-damaging -- 75% 15 Burns the target.
Eruption fire special 150 100% 5 Inflicts more damage when the user has more HP remaining, with a maximum of 150 power.
Blaze Kick fire physical 85 90% 10 Has an increased chance for a critical hit and a 10% chance to burn the target.
Blast Burn fire special 150 90% 5 User foregoes its next turn to recharge.
Overheat fire special 140 90% 5 Lowers the user's Special Attack by two stages after inflicting damage.
Flare Blitz fire physical 120 100% 15 User takes 1/3 the damage inflicted in recoil. Has a 10% chance to burn the target.
Fire Fang fire physical 65 95% 15 Has a 10% chance to burn the target and a 10% chance to make the target flinch.
Lava Plume fire special 80 100% 15 Has a 30% chance to burn the target.
Magma Storm fire special 120 75% 5 Prevents the target from fleeing and inflicts damage for 2-5 turns.
Flame Burst fire special 70 100% 15 Deals splash damage to Pokémon next to the target.
Flame Charge fire physical 50 100% 20 Inflicts regular damage. Raises the user's Speed by one stage.
Incinerate fire special 30 100% 15 Destroys the target's held berry.
Inferno fire special 100 50% 5 Has a 100% chance to burn the target.
Fire Pledge fire special 50 100% 10 With Water Pledge, doubles the effect chance of friendly Pokémon's moves for four turns.
Heat Crash fire physical 1 100% 10 Power is higher when the user weighs more than the target, up to a maximum of 120.
Searing Shot fire special 100 100% 5 Has a 30% chance to burn the target.
Blue Flare fire special 130 85% 5 Has a 20% chance to burn the target.
Fiery Dance fire special 80 100% 10 Has a 50% chance to raise the user's Special Attack by one stage.
V-create fire physical 180 95% 5 Lowers the user's Defense, Special Defense, and Speed by one stage each.
Fusion Flare fire special 100 100% 5 With Fusion Bolt, inflicts double damage.
© 2017 PokeDS. Pokémon © 1995-2017 Nintendo/ Pokémon. Icons © LED24.
Page generated in 0.115 seconds.
AboutContactLinkTermsPrivacyHelp
Silver Islands Indigo Plateau The Cave of Dragonflies Clash at the Summit